Today, we share 8 inspection standards with Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers .
1. Hole position – rear position, center position, side position, rear position is best, so that there is more space for utilization in the lower part of the cabinet. The side position is second.
2. Material – hardness, gloss, generally 301, 304, 430 stainless steel. 304DDQ stainless steel is the best. Lightweight, wear resistant, high temperature resistant, resistant to aging, and rust free. For example, Moen uses high quality 304 stainless steel.
3. Thickness – the overall stiffness, generally 0.7 ~ 1mm. For example, Franca is 0.9mm, Moen is 1.0mm, and Jiade is 0.8mm.
4. Edge – thin side, narrow side, straight side, general side height <4mm, side width <20mm, the best, can make the table surface flat, anti-side leakage, the basin effective volume.
5. Verticality of the basin wall – vertical pelvic floor, arc angle, vertical angle is the best, so that the effective area of the pelvic floor is large, easy to operate.
6. Depth – shallow, deep, generally > 180mm best, deep basin, large washing, splash-proof.
7. Flatness – The most intuitive standard of quality and grade, generally should be between + 0.1mm, which means that the processing precision is good and beautiful.
8. Lower water pipe fittings – precision of fittings, hard PP/PVC material is the best, with the same life as the sink, anti-clogging, no water leakage.
9. Water separator – steel ball positioning, rubber extrusion, spiral extrusion, steel ball positioning is the best, convenient and fast water storage, automatic water filtration.