The decoration of the kitchen is inseparable from the sink, because we need to use it for washing dishes. A good quality sink is not only very beautiful, fashionable, but also very user-friendly, which can reduce the burden of housework for the housewives. Is the kitchen sink material better? How to choose the size? The master finally said the truth! Let’s take a look at the Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers !
First, what are the materials of the kitchen sink?
The stainless steel sink is the most widely used, and its metallic texture is better integrated into the overall style of the kitchen. Stainless steel models are divided into many types, the most suitable for the manufacture of sinks is the European 304 stainless steel, which is corrosion resistant, oxidation resistant, tough, and durable.
The granite (quartz) sink is made of the hardest high-purity quartz material in granite (quartz) mixed with food-grade high-performance resin and high-temperature die-cast by high-tech process. Granite sinks are effective against scratches and dirt, and can withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees Celsius without fading. The kitchen sink of this material is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and non-radiative.
3. Artificial stone
Artificial stone is often used for countertops in cabinets. It is rich in color and can be used with a variety of styles of cabinetry. The texture is not as hard as stainless steel. Avoid rubbing with tools or hard objects during use to prevent scratching the surface or destroying the finish. After each use, the artificial stone sink needs to gently wipe off the water stains left on the surface. If it is not cleaned for a long time, it will easily cause stubborn stains.
Second, how to choose the size of the kitchen sink?
1. When selecting the size of the sink, be sure to customize the whole cabinet, measure the size of the sink reserved for the cabinet, then install the cabinet, and finally install the sink.
2. Different sizes of sinks have different sizes. The size of the sink needs to match the overall kitchen area. The kitchen area is too small. If you choose a relatively large sink, it looks uncoordinated. More importantly, it still needs to be the same size as the sink.
3. The double basin type sink is generally 70-85 cm long, the width is generally 40 to 50 cm, and the depth is generally 20 cm. There are several types of single basin sinks, single square slots, and rectangular slots. The single square slot is about 50cm square, and the rectangular slot is about 50cm wide. It is suitable for table top and cabinet width.
4. Household sink cabinets are generally three sizes of 80, 90, and 100. If they are too large, the countertops will not be strong. The two sizes 90 and 100 are the most suitable. Don’t make the size too small, the bigger one will be, and it’s best to fit the size perfectly.
5. Nowadays, the small-sized house can choose a single basin stainless steel sink. Its size is about 60cm, which is very suitable. So for large units, the space is getting bigger, so the size of the sink will increase accordingly. You can choose a double-slot stainless steel sink. We can choose a kitchen sink with a size of 76 cm.
Third, what should you pay attention to when purchasing kitchen sinks?
1. The sink accessories include a water supply kit, a soap dispenser, a drain basket, etc., all of which are included in the kit in the sink. In addition, it is also necessary to purchase one of the hot and cold water triangle valves separately. The angle valve is a standard product, and it is not necessary to use the same sink brand. In the decoration process, the angle valve should be used in all places involving hot and cold water, so the purchase can be unified and economical. Affordable. The purchase of angle valves We recommend to buy copper products of big brands. Because the products are relatively simple, even the better quality prices are not high.
4. Other details, bottom coating: quick-frozen food is put into the sink or wet weather in spring and summer. Because the temperature of the water tank is low, the water will collect the water at the bottom of the basin. Dropping water drops can cause the cabinet to get wet. Spraying a suitable coating on the bottom of the sink may reduce or even eliminate temperature differences, destroy the formation of water droplets, and protect the cabinet from flooding.