Today, Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers teaches you how to properly identify the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel sinks.
1. Thickness of the water tank steel plate: The high-quality water tank adopts imported 304 stainless steel steel plate with a thickness of 1mm, while the ordinary low-grade water tank adopts 0.5mm-0.7mm. The identification method can distinguish between the weight and the surface.
2. anti-noise treatment: the bottom of the high-quality water tank is sprayed or glued to the rubber sheet and does not fall off, which can reduce the sound of the faucet water caused by the impact of the pelvic floor, and play a buffering role.
3. surface treatment: high-quality sink surface flat, visually soft gloss, not easy to stick to oil, easy to clean, wear-resistant.
4. the inner corner treatment: the inner corner of the high-quality sink is close to 90 degrees, the inside of the sink is more visual, and the volume of the basin is larger.
5. supporting components: high quality falling head requires wall thickness, smooth processing, never leak when the cage is closed, the beads are durable and feel comfortable. The downpipe is required to be made of environmentally friendly disposable materials, and has the functions of easy installation, deodorization, heat resistance, aging resistance, etc., and is durable.
6. Sink forming process: The one-piece forming technology solves the leakage problem caused by the corrosion of the chemical seams (such as detergents, stainless steel cleaners, etc.) caused by the welding of the basin. The one-piece molding process is a particularly important process and requires a high degree of material for the steel sheet. What kind of process is used is an obvious manifestation of the quality of the sink.