Currently, manual sinks are commonly used for 4 different types of stainless steel: 201 stainless steel (1-1.5% nickel), 202 stainless steel (5% nickel), 304 stainless steel (8% nickel), 316 stainless steel (including nickel 12) %)), the nickel content increases in turn, and the material quality increases in this order.
As a manual sink, people will use 304 stainless steel because it is environmentally friendly and lead free. The thickness of the sink is large, usually greater than 1 mm. It has the characteristics of large weight, strong impact resistance and acid and alkali corrosion resistance. The following Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers will detail how to judge the advantages and disadvantages of manual sinks?
1. Solder tight, no solder joints. Welding quality is a key factor affecting the life of the tank. It is well welded to prevent original embroidery and desoldering. This is a double slot.
2. The general sink needs to have an overflow device, the surface looks fine and the good sink has a more beautiful pattern as the design of the overflow hole.
3. Environmental sanitation, easy to clean, good flatness. The criteria for determining quality and grade are gloss, oil, and no smud after washing in the pot. Material antifouling is a top priority when purchasing a sink.
4. The water pipe is leakproof, and the accuracy of the fitting is the same as the accuracy of the water tank. With PVC material, the life of the tank is the same as the life of the tank.
5. The thickness of the general manual sink is 1.0~1.5mm, and the mass is 1.2mm.
information about Stainless Steel Handmade Sink Manufacturers : https://www.afastainlesskb.com/product/sink/handmade-sink/