If there are actually a number of monsters within the map, herbs and veins for all those monsters are spawned. When the levels of the monsters result in herbs and veins of non-adjacent color, all colors involving are also spawned. As an example, in a map spawning level, 81 and 84 monsters, the herbs, and veins which can be spawned are Silver & Magenta (from level 81 monsters), Emerald & Gold (from level 84 monsters) and Blue & Brown because it’s in between.
Herbs and Veins Color based on Monster’s Last Level Number
0,1 – Silver & Magenta
2,3 – Blue & Brown
4,5 – Emerald & Gold
6,7 – Aquamarine & Red
8,9 – Black & Purple
TYPES OF ORES/SEED PRODUCED BY HERB/VEINS
Herbs produce Flower or Seed while Veins produces Ores.
The type of flower-seed or Ore being produced is determined by its color.
● Herb/Veins Colour – Ores / (Flower-Seed)
● SILVER – Silver & Opal (Marjoram)
● MAGENTA – Orihalicon & Amethyst (Lavender)
● BLUE – Steel & Sapphire (Rosemary)
● BROWN – Bronze & Adamantium (Mandarin)
● EMERALD – Mithril, Emerald & DEX Crystal (Lemon Balm & Peppermint)
● GOLD – Gold & Topaz (Jasmine)
● AQUAMARINE – Aquamarine & Diamond (Tea Tree)
● RED – Garnet & Power Crystal (Chamomile)
● BLACK – Black Crystal & Dark Crystal (Patchouli)
● PURPLE – Lidium, LUK Crystal & Wisdom Crystal (Juniper & Hissop)
There is a limit of unique herbs and veins exist within a map, therefore switching channels allows you to encounter different ones. This happens in with high level maps (Level +100). Heartstones and Golden Flowers are spawned randomly in all map at a very low rate. In addition, when you are in need of MapleStory Mesos. U4GM is a trustful and safe site that is always ready for you and willing to help to make sure you get the best deal possible.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
Tips on how to pick up herb?
Stand closely to the herb, and press SPACEBAR (jump). If this does not work, open up your Keyboard Config within MapleStory, and allocate it to another unused key and try again.
List of Items dropped from Vein Mining
● Purple Vein – Lidum Ore, Triangular Rice ball ((left+Right)give it to your imp, lasts for 12 meals), Wisdom Crystal Ore, LUK Crystal Ore, Jukebox, Pounding Heart (Right+Left)
● Heartstone – Lots of Ore Fragments, Pounding Heart (right), Triangular Rice ball (left,right)
● Gold Vein – Topaz Ore, Gold Ore
● Aquamarine Vein – Aquamarine Ore, Diamond Ore
● Silver Vein – Silver Ore, Opal Ore
● Brown Vein – Bronze Ore, Adamantium Ore
● Magenta Vein – Amethyst Ore, Orihalcon Ore
● Blue Vein – Steel Ore, Sapphire Ore
● Red Vein – Pounding Heart (right), Triangular Rice Ball (left), Power Crystal Ore, Garnet Ore, Jukebox (left)
● Emerald Vein – DEX Ore, Gemstone Imp, Mithril Ore, Emerald Ore, Topaz Ore, Gold Ore
● Black Vein – Black Crystal Ore, Dark Crystal Ore, LUK crystal ore
See more at – https://www.u4gm.com/maplestory-mesos