This is my student blog. I am currently at school but am hoping to study medicine in the future. As a result, I decided to create this blog. It has slowly grown and now has many pages to it:
- Weekly posts – here I post something that I have read and found interesting every week. The posts are uploaded on Sunday if you have anything that you would like me to write about, do let me know.
- Moral Dilemmas – here I look at some ethical challenges that healthcare faces, and give my views on them.
- NHS Current Challenges – here I attempt to stay up-to-date with the challenges that the NHS is facing at the moment.
- Online Courses – here I give a summary of what I have learned on any online courses that I have been on.
- Work Experience – here I write a blog on any work experience that I have done.
Have an explore – I hope that you enjoy reading some of my posts, and of course, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to put them in the comments section.
Also, check out this amazing online course that turns teenagers into top performers. It focuses on improving mental health and wellbeing, grades and future prospects, and many more. I strongly recommend this: