I’ve talked about the problem of antibiotic resistance before and how its crucial that scientists and researchers either find / make new antibiotics as fast as possible, or encourage to reap the benefits of natural antibiotics. So, today I’m giving you a list of some of the best, safe and most effective natural antibiotics.
- GARLIC – has curative powers and can be used as effective treatment against many forms of bacteria
- HONEY – used to be used to treat wounds and infections, has many antibacterial properties
- GINGER – can fight against many different strands of bacteria and combat seasickness, nausea, and high blood sugar levels
- ECHINACEA – this plant has been used for hundreds of years to treat infections and wounds, can also reduce inflammation caused by bacterial infection
- OREGANO – boosts the immune system and is a good antioxidant, works better when it is made into an oil
Sorry for todays tiny blog, they will get back to normal from next week 🙂
Thank you for reading this weeks blog, if you enjoyed the read feel free to comment any opinions or new blog suggestions down below!